- What is the Stock Symbol for Orchids Paper?
Orchids stock is traded under the symbol TIS.
- Where is Orchids stock traded?
Stock in Orchids Paper Products is traded on the New York Stock Exchange Market (NYSE MKT) and can be purchased through any stockbroker.
- When was the initial stock offering made and what was the stock offered at?
The initial stock offering was completed on July 20, 2005. The public offering price was $8 per share. On August 26, 2009, the Company closed a follow-on public offering of 750,000 shares of common stock at an offering price of $18.50 per share.
In April 2015, the Company completed an underwritten public follow-on offering of 1,500,000 shares of its common stock at $23.00 per share.
- What is Orchids' dividend policy?
The Company began paying dividends in February 2011. On May 1, 2017, Orchids announced that it would be suspending its dividend, indefinitely, to focus its resources on growth and paying down its debt. There can be no assurances that the Company will reinstate its dividend for the foreseeable future.
- Who is the transfer agent? How do I contact them?
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Tel: (718) 921-8124
- What is Orchids’ fiscal year?
We are on a calendar year end.
- How do I contact someone in investor relations?
Louie Toma, Investor Relations Consultant
- Who is the independent auditor for Orchids?
2222 S Utica Pl
Tulsa, OK 74114
- How do I obtain copies of Orchids’ Annual Report?
You may contact Orchids directly and request a copy of the latest annual report. Or download a .pdf copy here.
- How can I see your SEC filings?
You may see our SEC filings by clicking on this link.
- How can I review historical financial information about the company?
Historical information is available in the SEC filings which can be accessed by clicking on this link.
- How is Orchids organized?
Orchids Paper Products is lead by a team of executive officers, directors, and key employees.
- Where can I find more information about Orchids?
You may read and copy all or any portion of the registration statement or any other information we file at the SEC's public reference room at 100 F Street, NE, Washington, D.C. 20549. You can request copies of these documents, upon payment of a duplicating fee, by writing to the SEC. Please call the SEC at 1-800-SEC-0330 for further information on the operation of the public reference rooms. Our SEC filings, including the registration statement, are also available to you on our SEC filings page.
- How do I contact Orchids Paper Products?
You may contact Orchids using this Web site.
Or you may reach us by telephone or mail.
Our telephone number is (918) 825-0616.
Our mailing address is:
Orchids Paper Products Company
4826 Hunt Street
Pryor, OK 74361
- Does Orchids publish quarterly reports?
Orchids does not publish a quarterly report other than its 10-Q filing. To view recent 10-Q reports, click on the SEC Filings link.
- Who do I contact about replacement of stock certificates?
Contact the company’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, www.amstock.com or phone (800) 937-5449 or (718) 921-8124.